The First Hill Surgery Center is conveniently located in the heart of Seattle's First Hill medical community in the Swedish Madison Medical Tower at: 1101 Madison St., Suite 200 - Seattle, WA 98104
For general information about First Hill Surgery Center, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific information or answers to specific questions, please use the following contact information.
- Billing and claims: 206.320.7757
- Pre-surgery financial counseling: 206.320.6272 or
- Pre -admission screening nurse: 206.320.7751
- Scheduling surgery: 206.320.6677
- Accounts Payable: 206.860.4471
For information about job opportunities with the First Hill Surgical Surgery Center, please visit our Careers page.
GETTING TO THE FIRST HILL SURGERY CENTER
- Exit at the James-Madison exit (Exit 164A).
- Continue to Madison Street and turn right.
- Follow Madison east to Minor Avenue.
- Turn right at Minor Avenue.
- The entrance to the Marion-Minor garage is on your immediate right.
You can also access the patient drop-off circle immediately south of the parking garage entrance on Minor Avenue.
- Exit at James Street (Exit 165A).
- Turn left at James and proceed east to Boren Avenue.
- Turn left at Boren and continue to Marion Street.
- Turn right at Marion.
- The entrance to the Marion-Minor garage is on your immediate left.
There is also a patient-drop-off circle on Minor Avenue. From Marion Street, turn left onto Minor Avenue. The drop-off circle is on your immediate left.
Patients are welcome to park in the Marion-Minor garage in the surgery center building when they arrive for surgery. There is a patient drop-off and pick-up space on level A of the parking garage. Patients and caregivers are welcome to use this space for patient drop-off and pick-up only.
Parking rates are posted at the garage entrance.